Monday, October 10, 2011

Checking Your Writing!

Hello Grade Fives!
As discussed in class, this year you will need to check that each written assignment is ready to be handed in, including your blogs. Today, you will learn to use our digital checklist  prior to posting a blog response.
          You will find a word document, of your last blog, in your Documents Folder. You will also find a digital checklist page. I want you to highlight the checklist box, copy it (Ctrl  C), and paste it (Ctrl  V) below your blog paragraph.
          You will now reread you blog entry from last week and check that it is ready for marking (you need to use the  to show that you have checked that line). While you work, please save your word document frequently.
          Grade Fives, this may seem like a lot of extra work for you; however, by grade five, all of your writing should conform to basic writing conventions. This checklist reminds you what these conventions include. In a couple of weeks, this checking process will become automatic. As a result, you will become an even more effective communicator.

Love, Mrs. French  

1 comment:

  1. Novels I Like

    Dear Mrs. French

    My favorite novels are the Goosebumps by R.L Stine & Haunted Canada by Pat Hancook. I think Goosebumps are the best books ever because you get right in to the book and there easy to read. I also love Edward Tulane`s Miraculous journey. I read the book in grade three and I LOVED it ever since. I love books but those are my favorites.
    Love,
    ?????????????????????

    ReplyDelete